DEXIS is committed to provide an established, trusted
learning continuum. We offer in-depth webinars, hands on
courses, lectures and other events throughout the year.
Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology Mini-Residency at UCSD beginning May 4-6 – Limited Availability (Onsite)
Course Location: San Diego Dental Health Center 9350 Campus Point Drive Suite 1D La Jolla, CA 92037
Dates: May 4th, 5th and 6th
Time: 8:30am to 12:00pm and 1:30pm to 5:00pm each day
Registration fees: $3400
Early bird: $2975
Early Bird ends April 4th
Find Courses and Events you are interested in
Top Pro Tips To Improve Your Endodontic Skills
Do you want to provide excellent endodontic care for your patients? This one day hands-on course is designed for general dentists to gain expertise and confidence with completing the highest quality endodontics on both vital and necrotic teeth. Participants will learn advanced NiTi rotary reciprocation instrumentation using Adaptive Motion Technology, predictable irrigation protocols using Apical Negative Pressure, and warm vertical obturation using the Continuous Wave technique. Other topics will include diagnosis, negotiation of calcified canals, creation of a glide path, determination of working length, and location of the MB2. This exciting multi-media program highlights solutions and suggestions on how to treat straightforward and complex endodontic cases. This hands-on workshop utilizes 3D printed teeth and is designed to enhance the clinicians’ practical skills.
• Assess protocol for single-visit treatment of both vital and necrotic teeth.
• Differentiate removal of the smear layer and biofilm using the latest irrigation protocols.
• Demonstrate obturation of the root canal system in 3D to capture the natural anatomy with the Continuous Wave of Condensation.
Cone Beam Continuum
Join us for the 5th annual Cone Beam Continuum to begin or enhance your radiological and diagnostic capabilities as you integrate CBCT into your practice and earn 6 CE credits.
- Dr. Lisa Koenig, BChD, DDS, MS will kick off the day with an in-depth look into CBCT imaging.
- Dr. Judy McIntyre, DMD, MS will discuss the use of 3D imaging/CBCT in endodontics.
- Dr. Paresh Shah, DMD will discuss enhanced digital workflows and treatment opportunities for your practice.