DEXIS is committed to provide an established, trusted
learning continuum. We offer in-depth webinars, hands on
courses, lectures and other events throughout the year.
Find Courses and Events you are interested in
Location / 1
The Future of Dentistry: 3D Imaging & Your Digital Workflow
Airway and TMJ with Dr. Daniel Klauer
Whether you are considering CBCT or looking for ways to enhance your use of CBCT, this course is for you. Join us to begin or to enhance your radiological and diagnostic capabilities as you integrate CBCT into your practice and earn 7 CE credits.
During this course, Dr. Daniel Klauer will discuss the basics of sleep disordered breathing and temporomandibular joint disorder (TMD) from diagnosis, treatment planning, and modalities. He will also discuss how Cone Beam Computed Tomography technology is an aid in treatment planning.
During this course, we will explore:
- Why nasal breathing enhances treatment outcomes
- What we think causes TMD
- Which came first TMD or Sleep Disordered Breathing
- Why ALL dentists need to be familiar with TMD and SDB
- Bite technique example/review
Reading CBCT with Dr. Katya Archambault | November
Whether you are considering CBCT or looking for ways to enhance your use of CBCT, this course is for you. Join us to begin or to enhance your radiological and diagnostic capabilities as you integrate CBCT into your practice and earn 10 CE credits.
Learn 3D imaging with Dr. Katya Archambault! Cone Beam Computed Tomography technology allows dental professionals to diagnose a patient’s health and prepare a treatment plan by producing scans that show teeth, bones, and soft tissue spaces such as the IAN nerve with accuracy and in vivid detail. CBCT technology in your dental practice can play a crucial step in planning and performing successful dental surgeries.
Join Dr. Archambault for 10 CE credits as she shares her unique insights on CBCT technology and how to optimize task-specific protocols and workflows designed around optimizing your diagnostic effectiveness.
During this 1.5 day course, we will explore:
- Tactical skills for patient positioning, completing a scan and reconstructing the data for review
- Strategic skills in reconstructing for optimized panoramic, cephalometric, and airway views
- Clinical examples of endodontic, implant, oral surgery, and orthodontic cases
- Simplifying the interaction between patient and clinical staff (case presentation planning)