CLINIVIEW is an easy-to-use imaging software with powerful tools for image capture, viewing, printing and storage, including a variety of image enhancement tools. Images can be imported or scanned from a wide range of sources
2D Imaging Software for Intuitive Workflow
- Simple, straightforward workflow
- Customizable toolbars and “Image folder”-based organization
- Comprehensive tools for intuitive image capture management
- Easy to integrate into healthcare environments
- Flexible imaging processing filters
- Implant planning library
At DEXIS, we want you and your team to be confident and comfortable with your new technology. With our 60 Day Satisfaction Guarantee, we stand by you, and we stand behind the quality of our products.
Intuitive Workflow for Every Dental Practice
CLINIVIEW™ software is a software platform for your everyday imaging needs. Its straightforward workflow helps in day-to-day image acquisition, processing, diagnostics and treatment planning.
CLINIVIEW™ software is extensible with integrated support for OnDemand3D™ and Invivo by Anatomage for Cone Beam CT imaging. DICOM support enables integration in dental workflow systems. All panoramic, cephalometric, intraoral X-ray and camera images can be shared with patients or clinicians using CLINIVIEW Lite.
Your Daily Image Management
CLINIVIEW™ features a customizable Image folder-based image organization for each patient and customizable toolbars tailored to the end-user experience. The flexible search helps you locate images based on complex search criteria.
Path to Successful Data Sharing
DICOM support makes it easy to integrate CLINIVIEW™ software into healthcare environments. The software includes an integrated Cone Beam CT workflow through OnDemand3D™ and Invivo. You also can export patient images with the CLINIVIEW Lite free viewer.
Flexible Image Processing Filters and Tools
- Region-of-Interest (ROI): magnification, magnification and equalization, equalization only
- Modality-based automatic image processing filters, fully user customizable
- Multiple types of image sharpening including unsharp mask
- Multiple types of edge enhancement
- Iso-density and colorization
Measurements and Drawing Tools
- 2D implant planning library
- Length and angle measurements
- Calibrated measurements based on reference markers
- Freehand and shape drawing
- Text annotation
To view Documents, please visit the Download Center.