Airway and TMJ with Dr. Daniel Klauer November
Whether you are considering CBCT or looking for ways to enhance your use of CBCT, this course is for you. Join us to begin or to enhance your radiological and diagnostic capabilities as you integrate CBCT into your practice and earn 7 CE credits.
During this course, Dr. Daniel Klauer will discuss the basics of sleep disordered breathing and temporomandibular joint disorder (TMD) from diagnosis, treatment planning, and modalities. He will also discuss the important role of Cone Beam Computed Tomography technology compared for diagnosis and treatment planning.
Upon completion of this CE course, participants will understand:
- Why every dentist should be screening for sleep disordered breathing
- Why nasal breathing enhances treatment outcomes
- What we think causes TMD
- Which came first TMD or Sleep Disordered Breathing
- Why ALL dentists need to be familiar with TMD and SDB
- Bite technique example/review